5 Things you didn’t know about New York Institute of Technology
- You get discounts on tickets to Broadway shows.
- See shows like Aladdin and the Lion King for as little at 25 dollars!
- You can visit the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua for a week to build homes for families who need them.
- The best part? You don’t need to know anything about building houses to go!
- The Metro café started selling halal food!
- All the chicken they serve is halal as of September 2017!
- Ask for the halal beef patties and halal grilled chicken!
- Study Abroad in different places like Mexico City, Lyon France, Abu Dhabi and Shanghai depending on your major/minor.
- If you can’t find an existing opportunity you are interested in, personalize your study abroad options with CISAbroad and more!
- The library now stays open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during exams, something the school has not been able to implement until this year!
Written by Zainab Agboola (email@example.com)