10 exercises you can do in your dorm
No time to make it to the gym!? Have no fear, here are 10 exercises you can do in your dorm.
- Jump Squats 20squats,repeat 3X
- Leg Lunges 15 on each side, repeat 3X
- Wall Sits, Find a wall or hard surface to stand up against for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Try to repeat 3X.
- Arm Circles – Extend your arms and with the tips of your fingers pretend to draw tiny circles in the air. Do for at least 1 minute, repeat 3X
- Jumping Jacks – 30 Jumping Jacks, 3X
- High Knees – Beginners: 30 seconds, repeat 3X Moderate: Try for 1 minute, repeat 3X
- Wall Push-ups – Find a wall or hard surface, act as if you are doing an actual push-up. Arms when going toward the wall or hard surface should be at a 90 degree angle. Do 15 Wall Push-ups, repeat 3X
- Crab Squats – Squat down and move slowly across the room, Set a timer for a minute and feel the burn! Keep that back straight.
- Donkey Kicks – Get on your knees. Extend legs going backwards, bend at the knee and go upward with your foot. Squeeze your buttocks as you complete this exercise.
- Cool Down, Jog in place for about 30 seconds, Walk around for the other 30 seconds.
If you have made it to the end of this work out. You’ve killed it! Until next time my friend. (:
Written by Cierra A. Spurlock